Put your stellar customer support skills to work to help people find and love The Ziva Technique.
Ziva, Inc. is a purpose-driven wellness company. We create inspiring and effective trainings for adults and children to shift their cognitive state from stress to joy.
Founded by Emily Fletcher in 2011, Ziva has taught more than 40,000 people to meditate in 111 countries. The Ziva Technique helps you access your full potential so you can perform at the top of your game. Ziva is different from most meditation programs out there: we offer elegant digital courses that make you a self-sufficient meditator. Graduates learn a unique trifecta of mindfulness, meditation and manifesting tools to take with them for life. Our course completion and adoption rates are unprecedented.
Company culture is collaborative, compassionate, and energetic. Ziva cares about its employees’ development and provides competitive benefit programs.
This a remote position for 6-8hrs/week across a few 2-3 hour shifts. Pays hourly.
As a part of our stellar customer support team, this role will provide our global community of meditators an exceptional customer experience by answering questions, helping them navigate their journey through our suite of courses and solving some technical issues. Our customer success team helps continually improve the Ziva experience by keeping a pulse on what our community wants and needs.
This is a role for someone with high emotional intelligence, but isn’t afraid of technology as we are a digital learning platform. You’ll need to follow our process and systems for resolving customer questions while being efficient, kind, and empathetic. You have professional experience in customer service.
All customer service positions are supported by VP of Operations & Finance for supervisory purposes.
- Answer Customer Service questions across our multiple platforms and communities, main software used is Help Scout.
- Light sales tasks and initiatives, identify selling opportunities in CS interactions; to Include social media Ad responses.
- Identify our customers’ needs and challenges and recommend solutions
- Support community management of our online and/or social media communities and cultivate conversation and connection. Includes but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Tiktok
- Solve technical problems for our customers inside our CRM system (Infusionsoft/Keap)
- Test/troubleshoot new products, technical improvements
- Moderate live events in Zoom, social media live streams, & other virtual platforms as assigned.
- Stay up to date with Ziva trainings and products
- Additional projects as assigned (examples include: testimonial gathering/organization, non scalable mktg efforts, assist with podcast pitching correspondence)
- 2+ years related professional work experience, including experience in sales
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized and capable of relentless prioritization
- Flexible schedule — role primarily evening/weekend work
- Attend at least 1 virtual team meeting bi-weekly, and specific project meetings as determined by business needs
- Adaptable to changing procedures and processes
- Interest in meditation and committing to a daily practice with the Ziva Technique
- Nice to have: Bachelor’s degree
Compensation and Benefits
The hourly pay for this role will be ~$20 – $25/hr depending on skills and experience. Other benefits include:
- Work-from-home and flexible hours
- Flexible schedules – opportunity for additional income
- Up to $500 annual stipend year for personal wellness
How to Apply
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with inspiring values and a real focus on the benefit of others. We care deeply about the work that we do and each other. We are hyper-dedicated, and have impeccable attention to detail. If you feel aligned with this mission, and have the background to match, please apply by completing this form, which includes questions about you and your experience. You will also be asked to upload a resume and cover letter.
We are strongly committed to hiring a diverse and multicultural team. We encourage applications from traditionally under-represented backgrounds.
Applications due by December 20 and position begins as soon as possible.