Put your stellar customer support skills to work to help people find and love The Ziva Technique.
Ziva, Inc. is a purpose-driven wellness company. We create inspiring and effective trainings for adults and children to shift their cognitive state from stress to joy.
Founded by Emily Fletcher in 2011, Ziva has taught more than 40,000 people to meditate in 111 countries. The Ziva Technique helps you access your full potential so you can perform at the top of your game. Ziva is different from most meditation programs out there: we offer elegant digital courses that make you a self-sufficient meditator. Graduates learn a unique trifecta of mindfulness, meditation and manifesting tools to take with them for life. Our course completion and adoption rates are unprecedented.
Company culture is collaborative, compassionate, and energetic. Ziva cares about its employees’ development and provides competitive benefit programs.
As a part of our stellar team, this role will provide our global community of meditators an exceptional customer experience by answering questions, helping them navigate their journey through our suite of courses and solving some technical issues. Our customer success team helps continually improve the Ziva experience by keeping a pulse on what our community wants and needs.
This is a role for someone with high emotional intelligence, but isn’t afraid of technology as we are a digital learning platform. You’ll need to follow our process and systems for resolving customer questions while being efficient, kind, and empathetic. You have professional experience in customer support roles, including light sales and CRM experience. Learning new technology and processes excites you.
This is a remote position. All customer service positions are supported by VP of Operations & Finance for supervisory purposes.
- Lead the response to Customer Service questions across our multiple platforms and communities, main communications software used is Help Scout.
- Lead sales tasks and initiatives to identify selling opportunities within CS interactions; to Include social media Ad responses.
- Identify our customers’ needs and challenges and recommend solutions and next steps
- Oversee community management of our online and/or social media communities and cultivate conversation and connection. Ability to post in social media as assigned; Includes but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Tik Tok
- Solve technical problems for our customers inside our CRM system (Infusionsoft/Keap)
- Increasing knowledge of CRM system & applicable training is expected ongoingly
- Oversee best practices within Help Scout software, identify areas to increase efficiency with use of software features.
- Test/troubleshoot new products, technical improvements,
- Moderate live events in Zoom, social media live streams, & other virtual platforms as assigned.
- Light collections efforts, using company provided system
- Testimonial/Success Stories management/organization. Will lead enforcement of systemized processes for usage and delivery to the marketing department.
- Lead the organization of correspondence with part time team members to ensure critical items are addressed as needed after hours and on weekends.
- Stay up to date with Ziva trainings and products
- Additional tasks & Ad Hoc projects as assigned (examples: manage & lead podcast pitching efforts; non scaleable marketing efforts)
- Willingness to take on new tasks; Adaptable to changing procedures and processes
- 3+ years related professional work experience, including experience in sales
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized and capable of relentless prioritization
- Ability to multitask
- Attend recurring and ad hoc meetings as requested/scheduled; could include annual company offsite in person meeting
- Position is remote, however ability to adapt to NYC time zones as needed is expected
- Adaptable to changing procedures and processes
- Interest in meditation and committing to a daily practice with the Ziva Technique
- Nice to have: Bachelor’s degree
Compensation and Benefits
The pay range for this role will be $60-$63K annually depending on skills and experience. Other benefits include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Work-at-home and flexible hours
- Very flexible paid time off
- Up to $500 annual stipend year for personal wellness
- Up to $1500 annual stipend for tuition/training
- Access to all Ziva trainings ($10,000 value)
- Immediate opportunity to make a big impact
- A get-stuff-done yet fun culture
- Meaningful work and a strong sense of mission
How to Apply
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with inspiring values and a real focus on the benefit of others. We care deeply about the work that we do and each other. We are hyper-dedicated, and have impeccable attention to detail. If you feel aligned with this mission, and have the background to match, please apply by completing this form, which includes questions about you and your experience. You will also be asked to upload a resume and cover letter.
We are strongly committed to hiring a diverse and multicultural team. We encourage applications from traditionally under-represented backgrounds.
Applications due by May 7 and position begins as soon as possible.