Ever find yourself saying…
If so, you’re not alone — and help is on the way.
Can your thoughts affect your reality?
A resounding yes.
Hundreds of Ziva graduates have shared with us tear inducing stories of things they have architected in their lives by using manifesting as the blueprint. Dr. Joe Dispenza recently did an experiment where 120 study participants manifested love, joy or gratitude for 10 min 3x a day to determine if our thoughts could affect our immune systems and cortisol levels.
At the conclusion of the study, the participants’ cortisol levels dropped by three standard deviations and their IgA (a protein responsible for the healthy function of our immune systems) increased from 52.5 to 86.
What you’ll get
The Masterclass video
Gain a greater understanding of the most advanced portion of the Ziva Technique: manifesting. You’ll learn the neuroscience of manifesting, the most common roadblocks and how to avoid them.
The Masterclass workbook
Take an honest look at your limiting beliefs and write them down (so you can blow them up and step into your greatness).
Imagine Your Dreams
As if they’re happening now. Start taking responsibility for the conversations in your head and let go of the death grip on your desires. Trust that Nature has your back. It does.
Curated Resource List
This is a lifelong process. Enjoy these continuing education tools as you strengthen your manifesting practice.
Is the Manifesting Masterclass right for you?
This course is for you if:
- You have manifester’s block: you simply don’t know what to manifest
- You’re clear about what you want but secretly don’t believe you deserve it
- You feel scattered while manifesting and drift back into meditation
- You think your dreams are “too selfish”
Turn your wildest dreams into your everyday reality.
- The teaching video: learn the Ziva manifesting recipe, the neuroscience of manifesting and tips for upleveling your practice.
- The workbook: take an honest look at your limiting beliefs and write them down (so you can blow them up and step into your greatness).
- Powerful exercises: start taking responsibility for the conversations in your head and let go of the death grip on your desires.
- Curated resource list to serve as continuing education as you strengthen your practice.