On this episode of the Plant Yourself podcast Ziva founder Emily Fletcher joins Howard Jacobson, co-founder of the Big Change Program. His mission is to inspire and empower you to make Big Changes for yourself, your family, your community, and our planet.
Check out this episode to hear:
- The more subtle ways meditation can change us (Emily even shares a personal story of how meditation changed her relationship with food and her body).
- Why the bliss and fulfillment meditation gives us twice a day makes us a better version of ourselves.
- How to let go of the idea of what you think your life is ‘supposed’ to be, why meditation can help with this, and what happens when you finally do.
- Why Emily thinks of meditation as a tool for high performance.
- The nitty gritty behind why marketing for a meditation company can be so tough, and how she handles bringing meditation into the mainstream.
- Why it doesn’t matter why you want to learn to meditate, just that you do.
Have a listen to the Plant Yourself podcast below or listen in on iTunes.