Can you believe it? It’s happening! My debut book Stress Less, Accomplish More: Meditation for Extraordinary Performance is available in paperback!
I’ve been working on this book for years and I am so proud and excited about what’s in it for two very important reasons.
- I know that what’s inside this book can help you and millions of others by reducing stress, helping you perform at the top of your game and enhancing the quality of your life.
- This is not like other meditation books. I don’t herald the benefits of higher states of consciousness without actually giving you any real tools to get there. I wrote this so you can learn how to incorporate this practice into your life so you can reap the benefits.
So long story short, if you don’t have a daily meditation practice, this book will teach you one.
You may be wondering how this book compares to my teachings live or via zivaONLINE — so here it is. I adapted what I teach at Ziva and put it inside Stress Less, Accomplish More because I want you to have access to these tools and experience the transformative benefits of the practice. There. I said it: I want you to meditate. And I reckon that if you’re reading this, you also want you to meditate.
In this book, you won’t only learn a meditation practice. In addition, you’ll also get an intellectual understanding of how stress is keeping you from your full performance capabilities and begin to practice tools you can use on a daily basis.
Also inside are:
- 9 case studies from Ziva students who’ve seen radical shifts in their performance, income, sleep, fertility and health.
- 4 guided visualizations while reading the book and anytime after.
- 5 “eyes open” exercises including a stress survey so you can accurately gauge where you are starting (and celebrate your success).
- Information on the effects of stress on your health (Ch. 5), sex life (Ch. 11), sleep (Ch. 4), how you age (Ch. 6) and your parking karma (Ch. 9).
- Practical tips for making this a non-negotiable part of your daily life.
Interested in learning more about Stress Less, Accomplish More?
Find out what’s inside the book, including what inspired me to write it! Head to stresslessthebook.com and receive some free gifts and high-value bonuses if you preorder!