Put your operational skills to work as part of a stellar team that’s on a mission to help the world stress less.
Ziva, Inc. is a purpose-driven wellness company. We create inspiring and effective trainings for adults and children to shift their cognitive state from stress to joy.
Founded by Emily Fletcher in 2011, Ziva has taught more than 50,000 people to meditate in 111 countries. The Ziva Technique helps you access your full potential so you can perform at the top of your game. Ziva is different from most meditation programs out there: we offer elegant digital courses that make you a self-sufficient meditator. Graduates learn a unique trifecta of mindfulness, meditation and manifesting tools to take with them for life. Our course completion and adoption rates are unprecedented.
Company culture is collaborative, compassionate, and energetic. Ziva cares about its employees’ development and provides competitive benefit programs.
We are seeking an experienced Operations Manager to take the reins of Ziva’s business operations across accounting, finance, legal, HR and IT. This role requires a high level of personal accountability and systems thinking.
The ideal candidate has a finance/business background, is comfortable using business SaaS tools and is hyper-organized. Knowledge of and experience implementing best practices is a must.
Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain compliant, efficient and profitable during the course of business. This role is remote.
- Oversee daily operations including finance, accounting, AR/AP, HR, Legal operations.
- Ensure all operations are carried out in an appropriate, compliant and cost-effective manner
- Continually improve and create operational management systems and processes using best practices
- Administrate vendor contracts, billing and relationships
- Manage HR operations, employee benefits programs and benefits
- Review contracts, work with legal counsel and make recommendations to CEO
- Own administrative tools and oversee (outsourced) IT across the company
- Own Employee Handbook and corporate policies
- Manage all document systems
- Work in lockstep with the CEO and fractional CFO
- Have a strong command of business finances: invoicing, payroll, taxes insurance, AR & AP.
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of business management best practices.
- Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and operating procedures
- Knowledge of budgeting, cost estimating, and fiscal management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills and the ability to work effectively across teams
- Proficiency in Ziva’s tools and apps a plus: Xero, Infusionsoft/Keap (or other CRM), Bill.com, Docusign, Microsoft Office, G Suite, WordPress, Paypal, Wepay
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized and capable of relentless prioritization
- Is lit up about Ziva’s mission of helping the world to stress less and accomplish more
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this role is $70K-$80K commensurate with skills and experience. Other benefits include:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Employee profit-sharing bonus program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Work-at-home and flexible hours
- Very flexible paid time off
- Up to $500 annual stipend year for personal wellness
- Up to $1500 annual stipend for tuition/training
- Access to all Ziva trainings ($10,000 value)
- Immediate opportunity to make a big impact
- A get-stuff-done yet fun culture
- Meaningful work and a strong sense of mission
- Inspiring annual team retreats (we bring a 5-star private chef)
How to Apply
This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground level of a rapidly growing company with inspiring values and a real focus on the benefit of others. We care deeply about the work that we do and each other. We are hyper-dedicated, and are ready to do whatever it takes. If you feel aligned with this mission, and have the superstar background to match, please apply by completing this form, where you’ll also be asked to upload a resume, cover letter, and work sample.
We are strongly committed to hiring a diverse and multicultural team. We encourage applications from traditionally under-represented backgrounds.
Any applications or correspondence about this position outside of the formal application link will be disqualified. Applications due by March 19.