Put your social media & marketing skills to work as part of a stellar team that’s on a mission to help the world stress less.
Ziva, Inc. is a purpose-driven wellness company. We create inspiring and effective trainings for adults and children to shift their cognitive state from stress to joy.
Founded by Emily Fletcher in 2011, Ziva has taught more than 50,000 people to meditate in 111 countries. The Ziva Technique helps you access your full potential so you can perform at the top of your game. Ziva is different from most meditation programs out there: we offer elegant digital courses that make you a self-sufficient meditator. Graduates learn a unique trifecta of mindfulness, meditation and manifesting tools to take with them for life. Our course completion and adoption rates are unprecedented.
Company culture is collaborative, compassionate, and energetic. Ziva cares about its employees’ development and provides competitive benefit programs.
We are looking for a social media and marketing intern who will work closely with Ziva’s marketing team to get on-the-ground experience working on the social platforms of an emerging brand. The right candidate for this role will have an eye for design, exceptional writing skills and magnetic community management skills.
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to get their feet wet in the growing world of wellness and wants to spread our mission of bringing people less stress and more joy.
- Use social media marketing tools to grow Ziva’s social presence across Instagram, Facebook and Youtube
- Assist in all areas of social content creation including graphic design, caption creation and scheduling/managing
- Research trends and apply learnings to Ziva platforms
- Build weekly blog posts for company newsletter
- Serve as a community manager in Ziva’s Facebook groups and on Instagram
- Gain experience making copy edits on website and membership platform
- Miscellaneous social/marketing troubleshooting and administrative support
- Connect with potential partners and affiliates
- Excellent writing skills
- Previous experience working with Instagram, Facebook, and other social media platforms
- Examples of past work experience or relevant social media experience. Please send us any social handles for reference.
- Design skills and familiarity with design tools such as Canva and photoshop are a plus
- Approx. 10 hours per week
Compensation and Benefits
- $13 per hour
- Access to all Ziva trainings (up to $10,000 value)
- Immediate opportunity to make a big impact
How to Apply
This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground level of a rapidly growing company with inspiring values and a real focus on the benefit of others. We care deeply about the work that we do and each other. We are hyper-dedicated, and are ready to do whatever it takes. If you feel aligned with this mission, and have the superstar background to match, please apply by completing this form, where you’ll also be asked to upload a resume, cover letter, and work sample. Applications are due by July 20.