Join the Ziva Team as our newest Customer Service Representative (Child and Parent Specialist)
As a part of our stellar customer success team, this role will provide meditators an exceptional customer experience by answering questions, helping them navigate their journey and solving minor technical issues. Our customer success also helps continually improve the Ziva experience by keeping a pulse on what our meditators want and need.
This is a role for an efficient, kind, and empathetic meditator with professional experience in customer service and experience with children. A specific focus will be the new Ziva Kids course. This will include managing a Facebook community for families that lead kids through our course. This is not a typical 9-to-5 job — we are looking for someone with a flexible schedule, and comfortable working remotely.
- Answer Customer Service questions across our multiple platforms and communities.
- Troubleshoot technical issues in our CRM system (Infusionsoft)
- Test/troubleshoot new products and technical improvements
- Stay up to date with Ziva trainings and products
- 2+ years related professional work experience
- Either you are a parent OR some have experience related to children/childhood education
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized and capable of relentless prioritization
- Desire to effectively and efficiently communicate with Ziva’s students in our online communities
- Flexible schedule — role requires some evening/weekend work
- Adaptable to changing procedures and processes
- Interest in meditation and committing to a daily practice with The Ziva Technique
Nice to Have
- College degree
- Experience using a CRM (especially Infusionsoft)
Compensation and Benefits
The hourly pay for this role will be ~ $20/hr depending on skills and experience. Other benefits include:
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Work-at-home and flexible hours
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Training Stipends
How to Apply
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with inspiring values and a real focus on the benefit of others. We care deeply about the work that we do and each other. We are hyper-dedicated, and have impeccable attention to detail. If you feel aligned with this mission, and have the background to match, please apply by completing this form, which includes questions about you and your experience. You will also be asked to upload a short video introducing yourself and your experience, as well as a resume and cover letter. Applications are due 10/12 and training starts ASAP.