- Less Stress
Harvard researchers estimate that 80% of doctor’s visits are caused by stress. Meditation is the single most powerful stress relieving tool available by natural means. Getting stressed is not bad for you, staying stressed is toxic.
- Fewer Migraines
Meditation can help relieve the intensity, frequency and duration of migraines. Migraines tend to be 3 hrs shorter for meditators and happen 1.4 times less frequently.
- Better Sleep
50% of adults suffer from insomnia a few nights a week. Meditation gives you a custom designed time to get rid of stress in the body, so you can use your sleep as a time for sleep. We have a 90% success rate with insomnia at Ziva.
- Increase Productivity
When the body is in “fight or flight” mode, mental capacity decreases. Meditation reduces stress and allows you to perform at the top of your game.
- MindfulnessMindfulness helps deal with stress in the present moment. In it you are directing your focus which lights up a small part of the brain (the Prefrontal cortex.) Over time this can improve your clarity and focus.
- MeditationMeditation gives the body deep, healing rest to get rid of stress from the past. The technique is one of surrender which lights up the whole brain, but not as brightly as mindfulness. Over time, meditation strengthens the corpus callosum.
- ManifestingManifesting helps you create your goals for the future. This practice helps you clarify your goals and activates the creative center of the brain, also known as the right brain.
- 15 day training in the Ziva Technique
- Learn from anywhere with an internet connection
- Get support in our private zivaONLINE Community
- Get 6 months of access with option to extend
- The course is 2 hrs/day for 4 days. Offered monthly in NYC, 2x/year in LA.
- Have the most powerful daily meditation practice to take with you for life
- Get support in our private zivaFAMILY Community
- Lifetime access to weekly group meditations and refresher sessions
Download a guided meditation to melt stress and boost your confidence in minutes, inspired by the teachings in Emily’s debut book, Stress Less, Accomplish More.
The audio includes
- Full body scan
- Muscle melting visualization
- Energizing pep talk
- The Stress Less guided meditation does what wine, baths and exercise can’t do:
- Relax your breathing, lower your blood pressure and get clarity in minutes.
“The busier you are, the more you need Ziva Meditation. I now think more clearly, I’m much more alert, I look forward to my twice a day respite.”
“Emily’s work is good stuff. She’s up there with the A-players in the meditation world.”
“I am addicted to Ziva Meditation. I love how rejuvenated I feel afterwards. My recovery time is faster and I feel more grounded. Anxiousness I didn’t even know was there, is gone. My life has even more beauty and ease. Thank you.”
“I used to think, ‘I can’t ever quiet my mind, how can I learn to meditate?’ After the Ziva course I know that even if I am having thoughts, it is still working. Now it is a part of my daily ritual and people have noticed a change: they say, ‘you look so radiant!’”
“This practice is life-changing and I am grateful for the positive energy and instruction. Ziva is reshaping my life and I’m elated to see how things continue to transform.”
“Ziva has had such an impact on me personally, and our team at sweetgreen.”
“Thank you so very much for bringing Meditation to Barclays. The feedback we received was incredibly positive, everyone thoroughly enjoyed your scientific and verifiable approach to explaining the benefits of meditation.”
“Emily guided our entire company through a meditation session. Not only was it effective, it was also a lot of fun. Her approach is unique and totally accessible. I highly recommend Ziva to any company looking to up-level performance.”
Graduates of our online meditation trainings (zivaMIND and zivaONLINE), are invited to join Emily for an advanced in-person intensive. If you’re ready to take your practice to the next level, this is the next step.
Emily Fletcher's debut book, Stress Less, Accomplish More, is available to purchase from major retailers. Order now and inside the book, you'll find a link to redeem $625 in amazing bonuses.
Attending the Intro to Meditation Talk is step one. Learn the neuroscience of what makes this style of meditation so powerful, how the course works, and get your questions answered. Join Emily on Wed Apr 3 at 7p. Space is limited.