Brand New Masterclass

From Emily Fletcher, Creator of The Ziva Technique, Who’s Taught at Apple, Google and Harvard

3 Secrets to Reduce Stress, Overcome Anxiety,
and Improve Sleep in 15 Days (or Less)

In this Masterclass, you’ll discover…

How to Use 2% of Your Day to Make the Other 98% More Amazing

Emily shares the ingenious technique she’s created that not only makes you feel great in the moment, but improves how you feel all day, every day.

How to Manage Your Stress So It’s Not Managing You

How much more could you accomplish if you weren’t beholden to your stress every day?

How to Get More of Your Most Valuable Resource: Time

Each one of us has a finite amount of time on this planet. Emily shares how to stop wasting time on stress and anxiety and actually get more time back in your day.

The 3 Essential Mental Tools for Less Stress and Anxiety and Better Sleep

With 13 years of studying, practicing and teaching these techniques, Emily has developed a fool-proof technique to get rid of stress, anxiety and insomnia.

How to Get Rest that is 5x Deeper than Sleep

It used to be that you had to travel to the Himalayas to learn this ancient technique. Now, Emily’s mission is to share it with you.

Why Slowing Down is the Key to Success and Productivity

The world’s top performers — including Oprah — know this trick to show up as the best version of themselves. You’ll learn how, too, in this free masterclass.

And much, much more

The insights Emily shares in this masterclass will blow your mind. The mindfulness industry is profiting off of our anxiety. But it’s not working. App downloads are through the roof — but so is stress worldwide. Over the last 13 years, Emily has taken her deep knowledge of ancient wisdom and developed a 3-part technique made for people like you: people with busy minds and busy lives.

Meet Your Teacher

Emily is the founder of Ziva and has taught over 50,000 people. Her best-selling book, Stress Less, Accomplish More, debuted at #7 out of all books on Amazon and has been translated into 12 languages.

Her work has been featured by The New York Times, Good Morning America, The Today Show, Vogue and ABC. She’s been named one of the top 100 women in wellness to watch and has taught at Apple, Google and Harvard Business School.

A formerly stressed Broadway performer who was going gray at 27, Emily discovered a powerful practice that cured her insomnia and improved her health on the first day. Her transformation was so dramatic that she felt inspired to share it with others.

It’s Emily’s mission to help as many people as possible achieve extraordinary benefits — like dramatically reduced stress, anxiety relief and deep, restful sleep.

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top