Join Emily for a free LIVE event – Grab your ticket now!

Get your free ticket to

Design Your
Dream 2023

How To Make This The Year You
Stop Putting Your Happiness On Hold.

Easy Magic

3 Ways to Stop Making Your Life
Harder Than It Needs to Be

March 29 @ 7P ET (SOLD OUT)
March 30 @ 1P ET (SOLD OUT)
March 30 @ 4P ET (WHILE SPOTS LAST)

 

New Year’s Resolutions are dead. What’s taking their place?

Enthusiastic Gratitude,
Inspired Manifestations &
Infinite Receiving.

No more vague promises to “get healthier” or “start meditating.” In this free event, you'll celebrate all your 2022 successes AND challenges, offer enthusiastic gratitude for your learnings & place the order for what you're ready to receive in the upcoming year.

What if I told you that 2023 could be the year YOU find
extraordinary abundance, purpose & joy?

Learn the same technique as folks from:

ARE YOU READY TO SEE HOW GOOD LIFE CAN GET?

In this free, live event, you’ll learn exactly how to:

  • Give enthusiastic gratitude for your 2022 successes and challenges
  • Set activating goals & stop the inevitable shame cycle that comes with New Year's resolutions.
  • Manifest your big dreams for your personal, professional, physical and spiritual life.
  • Overcome stress and anxiety so you can hear your own divine guidance
  • Use just 2% of your day to make the other 98% ridiculously easy 

WHAT YOU'LL LEAVE WITH:

Get ready for goodness...

Your Unique Dream Roadmap for 2023

Get clear on exactly what you want to create in your personal, professional, physical and spiritual life, & prepare to receive your dreams.

Design Your Dream
2023 Workbook

A workbook designed for you to celebrate your 2022 successes, cement 2023 intentions and make this the year you stop putting your happiness on hold.

The #1 Secret To Making Your Dreams Come True

Learn WHY you've not been able to commit to your resolutions in the past, and how you can guarantee success with your 2023 intentions.

Plus if you show up live, you'll have the chance to win a
massive $25,000 prize...

Hey, I'm Emily

I'm the founder of Ziva, creator of the Ziva Technique, a full blown joy-enthusiast and I'm dedicated to making your life a ball.

But let's start with some questions: Do you feel like every January you set New Year’s resolutions but can’t seem to keep them for longer than a few weeks, sending you into an inevitable shame spiral?

Do you make vague resolutions like “get healthier” or “go back to the gym” without getting specific about how you want to truly spend this one great life you've been given?

Do you feel like deep down you know you're meant for so much more but don't really know how to bring your dreams to fruition?

Well this year is going to be different. We're going to make a real plan for how to approach this year so you can reach all those big dreams with ease and grace vs. hustle and grind.

By the end of Design Your Dream 2023, you’ll learn exactly how to become a magnet for your dreams, shed the stress you’ve been storing on a CELLULAR level and start living a life full of divine magic and flow.

It's Time to Stop Sleeping On Your Dreams

By the end of this event, you'll know how to:

Finally shed the stress, anxiety & overwhelm that's been keeping you from your greatness.

Uncover your unique purpose on the planet & tap into your own divine guidance.

Stop the New Year's Resolution shame spiral & finally commit to your dreams

I prescribe Ziva to my patients to help them optimize their mental and physical health. It's the easiest to adopt into a busy life that I have ever found (and I’ve tried a lot).


Robin Berzin, MD

CEO, Parsley Health

Ziva was a huge part of my mental and spiritual training camp. I’m so much happier now than I used to be. Emily played a huge part in making that happen. It’s been awesome.


Larry Sanders

Former NBA Player

I had terrible stage fright before. After Ziva, everything shifted. I rarely have performance anxiety anymore. Even during performing live for millions of people, I wasn't nervous.


Laura Benanti

Tony Award Winning Actress

Ziva has been so critical in my life. Twice a day, never miss it. I love it.


Jim Kwik

Brain Expert & NYT Bestselling Author

Get your free ticket to

Design Your Dream 2023

Make This The Year You Stop Putting Your Happiness On Hold.

Scroll to Top