82% of students report a significant decrease in stress within 1 month.
Do you want to improve yourself and the world around you? Of course. The trouble is, many of us can’t access our full potential because of stress. The state of the world, deadlines, kids at home and bills can all feel overwhelming. If this sounds familiar, what you’re missing are 3 simple but powerful mental techniques that will completely change your relationship with stress and the demands of your everyday life.
Join the 20,000+ graduates who have seen significant shifts like cured insomnia, optimized performance, way more energy and way less anxiety.
>> Deeper, more efficient sleep
>> More energy
>> Improved immune function
>> Less depression and anxiety
>> Better focus, attention and memory
>> And even better sex (yes, really)
“I used to think, ‘I can’t ever quiet my mind, how can I learn to meditate?’ After the Ziva course I know that even if I am having thoughts, it is still working. Now it is a part of my daily ritual and people have noticed a change: they say, ‘you look so radiant!’”Jenna DewanActress in Supergirl & Witches of East End
“Emily’s work is good stuff. She’s up there with the A-players in the meditation world.”Dave AspreyCEO of Bulletproof Coffee and Host of Bulletproof Radio
“I am addicted to Ziva Meditation. I love how rejuvenated I feel afterwards. My recovery time is faster and I feel more grounded. Anxiousness I didn’t even know was there, is gone. My life has even more beauty and ease. Thank you.”Dr. Mark HymanNew York Times bestselling Author & Director, The Cleveland Clinic for Functional Medicine
“The busier you are, the more you need Ziva Meditation. I now think more clearly, I’m much more alert, I look forward to my twice a day respite.”Stacy LondonFashion Expert, What Not to Wear & The View
Instead of asking “How can The Ziva Technique do ALL these things?” let’s ask, “How does stress mess so many things up?”
45% of women in the US take medication for anxiety and/or depression. JAMA Internal Medicine found that meditation helps effectively heal depression and anxiety by flooding the brain with dopamine & serotonin.
Meditation is proven to actually reverse your body age (how old the body acts and feels). Meditation reduces blood pressure, has been known to improve eyesight, stop and reverse graying hair AND counteract the effects of stress on skin appearance and elasticity.
Too much cortisol prevents female orgasm. Too much adrenaline prevents male erection. Plus, what woman has ever said, “I had the hottest sex last night with this guy who looked WAY older than his age and was totally distracted the whole time”?
When the body is in “fight or flight” mode, mental capacity decreases. Meditation reduces stress and allows you to perform at the top of your game. Plus, Aetna’s CEO told The New York Times that employees who meditated gained over an hour of productivity each week
Meditation can help relieve the intensity, frequency and duration of migraines. Migraines tend to be 3 hrs shorter for meditators and happen 1.4 times less frequently.
In a recent study of meditation for people with ADHD, 78% of participants reported a reduction in total ADHD symptoms, with 30% reporting at least a 30% symptom reduction. For adults, significant reductions in depressive and anxiety symptoms were reported.
50% of adults suffer from insomnia a few nights a week. Meditation gives you a custom designed time to get rid of stress in the body, so you can use your sleep as a time for sleep. We have a 90% success rate with insomnia at Ziva.
Meditation makes the body less acidic, which can increase your fertility. If you are not looking to get pregnant, then please take care. We are having zivaBABIES popping up all over the place.
In addition to the physical and mental benefits of The Ziva Technique, this will fundamentally change the way you approach challenges in your daily life.
MindfulnessMindfulness helps deal with stress in the present moment. During mindfulness exercises, you’re directing your focus, which, on a brain scan, lights up a small part of the brain (the Prefrontal cortex). Over time this improves your clarity and focus.
MeditationMeditation gives the body deep, healing rest to get rid of stress from the past. The technique you’ll learn in zivaONLINE is nearly effortless, and on a brain scan lights up the whole brain, but not as brightly as mindfulness. Over time, meditation strengthens the corpus callosum, which improves how the two hemispheres of the brain communicate and increases creativity.
ManifestingThe manifesting tools you’ll learn in zivaONLINE helps you clarify, create and achieve your goals for the future. During manifesting, you’ll activate the creative center of the brain, also known as the right brain. It’s why Olympic athletes are known to use manifesting tools to visualize their goals before a race or game.
- You are looking for a quick fix. Adopting The Ziva Technique is a complete lifestyle change. When you integrate this practice into your everyday life, you’ll experience shifts big and small from the very first day and for years to come.
- You aspire to be a monk. If you’re looking to live in a cave, wear a robe and meditate all day long, it’s time to look elsewhere. The Ziva Technique is extremely powerful and efficient so you can devote only 2% of your day to making the other 98% more amazing.
- You want a guru, mala beads or incense. zivaONLINE is mental training in 3 scientifically proven techniques used by CEOs, professional athletes, Oscar and Grammy winners, and high performers the world over. The Ziva Technique will move you into an innate mindset for success and fulfillment.
You can’t clear your mind Surprise! YOU DON’T HAVE TO. In fact you’ll find it’s quite the opposite. Thoughts can be an important and enjoyable part of the zivaONLINE experience.
You don’t want to sit in lotus position Again — you don’t have to. Nor do you have to use “fancy fingers.” You’ll simply find a comfy spot on the couch, a park bench, anywhere you can think a thought is a good place to practice.
You don’t want to have to do it for an hour at a time Nope, zivaONLINE teaches 15-minutes twice a day.
You don’t want to chant in a strange language Uh, no. No chanting in any language at Ziva.
You think meditation is Buddhist, Hindu or religious Wrong. We’ve had rabbis and priests take zivaONLINE — and love it. Think of The Ziva Technique as a hardware upgrade for your brain and body — something that makes everything run more smoothly and efficiently. From there, you can run any software (diet, religion, philosophy) you want.
You’re worried it’s “weird” What’s so weird about sitting and thinking? Besides, US congressmen, CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, NFL teams, Olympic athletes and the US Marine Corps are doing it…how weird can it be?
You can’t sit still Again, not a requirement of The Ziva Technique. All you need to do is sit comfortably, and fidget if you need to.
You get “too anxious” to meditate That’s also normal. zivaONLINE will give you mindfulness techniques to calm you down before meditating.
You tried before and hated it There are many types of meditation out there — and The Ziva Technique is unique. The apps, downloads and drop-in studios you may have come in contact with are all typically types of mindfulness. In zivaONLINE, you’ll learn a powerful trifecta of mental techniques, and meditation is one. Our mission at Ziva is to make meditation attractive, accessible and easy to adopt. Give it a try and see what you think (we have a 30-day money back guarantee).
It’s too hard to commit to a daily practice No, what’s hard is going through life knowing you’re capable of more, but not being able to access your full potential. What’s hard is constantly being stressed, getting sick, feeling overwhelmed and unhappy. Ask yourself, is learning and adopting this new skill harder than going through life as stressed/angry/sad/frustrated as you do now?
You just don’t have the time This is our favorite meditation myth to bust. Think of all those minutes you waste every day on Instagram or watching Netflix… If you want to spend the time with The Ziva Technique, you will find the time. Plus, more importantly, The Ziva Technique saves you time by making you more productive. Gandhi is quoted as saying “I have so much to accomplish today that I must meditate for two hours instead of one.”
Emily Fletcher is the founder of Ziva, the creator of The Ziva Technique and regarded as the leading expert in meditation for high performance.The New York Times, The Today Show, Vogue and ABC News have all featured Emily’s work. She’s been named one of the top 100 women in wellness to watch, has taught more than 20,000 students around the world and has spoken on meditation for performance at Google, Harvard Business School, Summit Series, Viacom, Wanderlust Festival & The Omega Center.
Ziva graduates include Oscar, Grammy, Emmy and Tony award winners, as well as NBA players, CEOs, Navy SEALs, busy parents, entrepreneurs and everyone in between.
Her recent accomplishments provide a stark contrast to the stressed out Broadway performer she was ten years ago. During Emily’s career on Broadway, which included roles in Chicago, The Producers & A Chorus Line, she began going gray at 27, suffering from insomnia, underperforming at work and getting sick 4-5 times a year — and believing this was all “normal.”
In 2008, Emily was introduced to a powerful practice that cured her insomnia and improved her health on the very first day. She stopped going gray, she stopped getting sick, and started kicking ass at work (and loving it). Her physical and professional transformation was so dramatic that she felt inspired to share it with others.
One year later, Emily left Broadway for Rishikesh, India to begin what would become three years of teacher training. She founded Ziva in 2011 opening the NYC studio and created the world’s first online meditation training.
After years of teaching thousands of people, Emily realized that meditation was not enough to help her students perform at the top of their personal and professional game. In 2017, Emily developed The Ziva Technique: a powerful trifecta of mindfulness, meditation and manifesting designed to unlock your full potential.
The proven benefits of The Ziva Technique include decreased stress, less anxiety, deeper sleep, improved immune function, increased productivity and extraordinary performance. Emily’s teaching style is entertaining, accessible, easy to adopt, and attracts many top performers from around the globe.
For the 15 days of zivaONLINE, you’ll get an email (before you even wake up!) leading you to the day’s training video inside your private member area for easy navigation. During the course, you’ll learn how to practice The 3 M’s: Mindfulness, Meditation and Manifesting, plus the science and philosophy behind each. Once you learn The Ziva Technique, you’ll be a self-sufficient meditator with the ability to use these powerful tools on your own FOR LIFE; no apps, finger cymbals or drop-ins required!
Once you finish the 15 days of the zivaONLINE course, you’ll have access to LIVE, monthly coaching calls with Emily. You’ll be able to ask your questions, share your successes, and connect with other Ziva meditators. And if you ever miss a call, you’ll get quick access to the recording plus an archive of all past calls.
As a zivaONLINE student, you’ll get exclusive access to our private Facebook community for six months (unless you decide to extend later on). Our well-trained zivaTEAM (all veteran meditators), thousands of Ziva graduates and Emily are there to answer your questions and support you on your journey in real-time. Plus, we’ll share videos, tips and even host livestreams to help you get the most out of your journey.
Timed perfectly to your Ziva Meditation journey, you’ll get impactful content sent straight to your inbox for 6 months after you graduate. Emily has taught more than 20,000 students and can anticipate your challenges before they come up. So we’ve curated videos, articles, and additional techniques to enhance your Ziva practice, including…
- How to fit your new practice into your daily life
- How to Use Your Desires as Nature’s GPS
- Additional mindfulness and breathing techniques such as Balancing Breath
- How to handle unstressing (the physical and emotional detox that can happen when you begin your practice)
- Bonus guided visualizations
Get your biggest questions answered by Emily in 4 pre-recorded Q&A sessions during the course.
Four FREE downloadable guided meditations for travel, sleep, stress release & performance.
Our favorite TED talks, additional audio downloads, and even more bonus content.
Top notch customer service from the experienced meditators on our team.
An unconditional 30-day money back guarantee. We’re so confident in zivaONLINE, we’re letting you make sure it’s a perfect fit for you without any risk.
Mindfulness is very effective at handling your stress in the present moment. It is a left brain, directed focus mental technique. In Days 1-3, you’ll learn two powerful mindfulness tools that will act as a runway from your 100 mph life into the deep, healing rest you’ll experience in the meditation of Part 2.
- What the Ziva Technique is & how The 3 M’s benefit your brain and body
- Best practices for posture
- Why you don’t need a quiet location to practice
- Pro Tips to get the most out of your zivaONLINE training
- How to recognize the mental and physical detox of the “unstressing” process
- What mindfulness is and how it affects your brain
- How to measure and celebrate your successes
- The 4th State of Consciousness (different than waking, sleeping, dreaming)
- The difference between mindfulness and meditation
- How meditation gives you rest 5x deeper than sleep
- Why your senses are heightened during meditation
- The roles of your right brain and left brain
Meditation: The Main Course (Days 4-12)
What if you were to recharge your brain as often as you recharge your phone? In this section of zivaONLINE, you’ll learn a deeply healing meditation technique and how to apply it to your busy, modern life. Over the course of Days 4-12, you will gradually build your meditation time and learn to manage the emotional and physical detox that many new meditators experience. The practice will give your body deep healing rest, removing stress from your body at the cellular level, and open you up to benefits including deeper sleep, increased productivity, strengthened immune function and boundless energy.
- A protocol for how to select your mantra from a curated Ziva list
- Learn how to use your mantra
- Why thoughts are not the enemy
- Understanding the importance of the physical and emotional unstressing
- How to know if you are falling asleep or meditating
- The 5 most common things that happen during meditation
- Guided meditations at increasing lengths to lead you to self-sufficiency
- Why you may become a cheaper date (your tolerance to alcohol and coffee may change)
- How to have personal integrity and commit to your daily practice
- The concept of creation, maintenance and destruction
- Why becoming self-sufficient is key to maintaining a lifelong practice
Manifesting: The Dessert (Days 13-15)
In the last section of zivaONLINE, you’ll discover how to consciously create a life you love. You’ll learn a powerful manifesting technique to include in your meditation practice to get clear on your goals and turn your wildest dreams into your everyday reality.
- Getting clear on what you want so nature can deliver your dreams to you
- How to picture your dreams as if they are happening now
- Manifestation precedes desire, meaning your desires are already on the way to you
- The 3 steps to manifesting
- Why detachment means trusting the universe
- How Meditation + Manifestating are much more powerful together than either one alone.
- Learn to celebrate your success and how to gauge your progress
- Why you are stronger than your resistance
Bonus Downloadables: The Cherry on Top
- The Neuroscience of Stress audio Hear Emily talk through how stress affects the brain and body (and how meditation gets rid of stress from your past at the cellular level). Learn why it’s not bad for you to get stressed, but it is terrible for you to stay stressed.
- zivaSLEEPS audio guided visualization: helps you fall asleep faster and gives you deeper more restful sleep.
- zivaRELEASE audio guided visualization: helps you through the UNstressing process. Sometimes stress has the same flavor on the way out as it did on the way in.
- zivaPERFORMANCE audio guided visualization: designed to help you before big events when you want to perform at the top of your game.
- zivaTRAVELS audio guided visualization: reduces jetlag. Use this for take off and landing so you arrive refreshed and ready to rock.
- Pep Talk in Your Pocket audio: download this quick audio anytime you have an important event and want to show up as the most amazing version of you. This quick (but powerful) pep talk is perfect.
- “The Chocolate Cake Story” audio: this delicious analogy illustrates why you can absolve yourself of any responsibility to over-analyze your past and instead enjoy how meditation helps you heal old trauma and stress on a pre-verbal level.
- Meditation Calendar PDF: a beautiful meditation calendar you can print out, fill in, and use to help you get to the chair twice a day, every day.
6 months access to
- The 15-day course to learn The Ziva Technique and a life-changing daily practice to take with you for life
- Live monthly coaching calls with Emily once you graduate
- Access to the private Facebook zivaONLINE community
- 4 pre-recorded Q&A sessions
- 4 FREE downloadable guided meditations for travel, sleep, stress release, performance
- Tons of Bonus Content including The Neuroscience of Stress and a Pep Talk in Your Pocket
- 16 advanced video lectures
- Top notch customer service from the experienced meditators on our zivaTEAM
- 30-day money back guarantee from the day you purchase. We’re so confident in zivaONLINE, we’re letting you make sure it’s a perfect fit for you without any risk
Thank you medical professionals for your selflessness. We are offering you zivaONLINE, 100% free of charge.
If you are an MD, EMT, physician assistant, nurse or respiratory therapist please click to apply.
Someone from the zivaTEAM will get you signed up as soon as possible (please allow us up to 48 hours due to the overwhelming response.
Coffee$730($2 average cup of coffee, 1/day)
Sleeping Pills$1,460($4/pill, 1/day)
Cigarettes$416(1 pack a week at $8)
Therapy$7,800($150 average therapy session, 1/week)
Alcohol$1,560($10 average drink, 3 glasses/week)
Why are you offering zivaONLINE for half off?
Over the last 7 years, zivaONLINE has proven to be one of the most effective trainings helping tens of thousands of people manage their stress and anxiety while boosting immunity. In light of this global emergency we want to get this into as many hands as possible.
What is your scholarship opportunity for medical professionals during COVID-19?
If you are (or know of) a doctor, EMT, physician assistant, nurse or respiratory therapist who would benefit from taking zivaONLINE, please send them here to apply and someone from the zivaTEAM will get them enrolled ASAP if they qualify (please allow us up to 48 hours).
How does zivaONLINE work?
How long do I have access to the training?
What’s the time commitment of the course? Can I take a break?
Do I have to practice at the same time every day?
What’s included in the zivaONLINE Private Community?
Do you guarantee that The Ziva Technique will work for me?
Things feel fuzzy and out-of-focus. You’re self-conscious because you know there are things you can’t see or understand. You feel like your potential is so much greater than your reality — but you can’t put your finger on why or how. What does this world look like? Unnecessary struggle. And then you put your glasses on, and suddenly everything comes into sharp focus. “Ohhh,” you realize. “This is how life is supposed to be.” This is what The Ziva Technique has done for Emily and for her 20,000+ students around the world. The Technique is used by Oscar, Tony, Grammy, and Emmy award winners, NBA players, CEOs of Fortune 500 companies — not because they have lots of free time to sit around meditating — but because they know that when they do it, they are more productive, creative and effective day in and day out. Through zivaONLINE, this life-changing technique is available to everyone — not just celebrities and professional athletes. It’s time to believe that nagging feeling you have that you CAN do better, feel better and be better in your everyday life. The time is now. Dive in.
Chip Franks, CEO and Founder of JoeVolunteer
Dear Emily, I am absolutely LOVING zivaONLINE. I have tried other meditations. They served me well. I’ve also done Headspace and have taken a meditation course from a monk. But I felt the need to write and tell you: Ziva blows them ALL away.
You explain it so well in your course, but I think most of what I’ve been doing previously is a mindfulness practice rather than actual meditation. Now, there were still times when I accessed bliss with other techniques…but it was a lot more haphazard.
Now I get into deep rest/bliss/healing/ meditation pretty much every time. It’s truly different, and has already been a phenomenon in my life. I also love the 2 times a day, and the explanation of it. It does make a difference.I had to speak at a conference the other night, and I was tired after a 12 hour day…did my Ziva meditation–and was completely refreshed.
The program itself is a pleasure. Easily followed, of course…but you are so polished, and in a professional way. I’m looking forward to my morning lessons each day.
I just wanted to tell you this because I want you to know that you are a frickin’ superstar, and the program you’ve designed is a true blessing to me–and I know many more. Thank you for what you do.
— Chip Franks CEO / founder of JoeVolunteer
*If you opt for a payment plan, the finance fee is non-refundable.